- Dr. Galsworth shares her unique approach to visual transformation including; Principles, Concepts, Methods, and Tools to reveal what a Visual Workplace is and why Visual Thinking is so important. Specifically, she presents:
- The 10 Doorway model
- I-driven thinking and the key to sustainability
- Tracking visuality’s impact on the bottom line
- The difference between measures that monitor and measures that drive
- Visual Management vs. Visual Performance
- Building a Visual Role for supervisors and management
- The key to energizing a diverse workforce through a visual workplace
- Dedicated to practical application. Dr. Galsworth will complete a two tier visual assessment of a company and how they share visual information, viewing previously filmed examples. This leads to discussion on how the company could further implement the practices of Visual Management to optimise the workplace and the workforce.
The course is delivered through short presentations with regular group discussions to reinforce the practices of Visual Management in the minds of the attendees. This practice helps to integrate the theory that can be quickly introduced to the workplace.
Who Should Attend?
Company leaders and improvement practitioners, including executives, managers, supervisors, trainers, CI specialists / coaches and anyone looking for ways to improve productivity, throughput, employee engagement, cultural alignment, leadership and sustainability.