You can search calendar of events by
, and by the
type of events
Current events only
List of selected events for
20 - 21 Jul 2017 (Thu - Fri)
Joel Levitt - Shutdowns & Outages - Global Expert 2 day training workshop
Location - Auckland
Joel Levitt - Global Expert
Shutdowns & Outages
2 day course
July 20th - 21st in Auckland
Global expert and multi author in Maintenance Systems and Practices is coming to Perth!
Joel Levitt's courses are excellent and will help take your shutdowns and outages to the next level.
Not only is Joel a consummate Maintenance Systems trainer, he's trained over 8,500 managers and supervisors from over 3,000 organizations in 20 countries. With many years of practical experience, he has extensive knowledge in all facets of worlds best practice maintenance management; including management skills, preventive maintenance, inventory control, CMMS design, system installation and setup.
Joel has authored 8 maintenance books and has written over 30 articles for trade publications on maintenance topics. He has a great reputation as an effective trainer who understands current worlds best practice. With intimate knowledge of the latest trends in effective maintenance practices and benchmarks from around the world, who could be better to guide you?
Joel’s emphasis in this course is on helping individuals and their company streamline their shutdowns and outages so that they operate more efficiently and at a lower downtime with improved interaction with other departments.
His common sense approach and support material is often quoted by successful SIRF Roundtable members case studies across Australia and New Zealand.
Learning Objectives include:
- Knowing what needs to be done before a shutdown and when it needs doing
- Using Gantt, CPM and PERT chart methods to maximise efficiency
- How to do it and where to look for help. Improve budgeting for future shutdowns
- Methods to improve the individual and team management capacity
- Risk management and what to do if a shutdown goes wrong
Knowing where to start
- Understanding what jobs to approach first and how to most effectively delegate tasks
- Learning to critically analyze shutdowns to see where improvements can be made in the future
- Knowing what is possible and how to manage work around constraints
Book 3 or more for an extra 25% off!
10% Early Bird ends 30th April
- Inputs of a shutdown
- Communication, planning and scope of work
- Validation of tasks, risk management and safety implications
- Timelines, constraints, activity clashes, critical path, load levelling
- Tracking of shutdown performance and audits
- Managing contractors, accounting, logistics, execution
- Execution, reporting
- Completion and handover
- Close out and capture learnings for future shutdowns
Who Should Attend:
Project Managers, Engineering and Maintenance Managers, Mechanical and Electrical Supervisors, Maintenance Engineers, Maintenance Planners, Supervisors
Thursday and Friday July 20th and 21st, 2017
Arrive at 7:40 for a 8:00 am start, finishing at 16:30
$2400NZ + GST, $1800NZ + GST for Members
Early Birds get 10%. Ends 30th April 2017
Book 3 or more for an extra 25% discount
For Inquiries Contact:
0409 535 239
Date to be announced
Ron Moore NZ Trip - Details to come soon!
Details to come
→ Members log in
Copyright © SIRF Roundtables. All rights reserved.